If you want to get started with M2M connectivity (secured multi-network M2M simcards based on 2G, 3G or 4G), then you have to get started with a contract with all kinds of obstacles: from durations, commitments to sometimes mandatory activation for M2M simcards that are still in stock. This is an annoying barrier for many organizations.
Digitization with IoT offers endless possibilities to simplify processes and be more successful. Still, a large part of the market has not yet caught up with IoT, one of those reasons is the old-fashioned contracts.
Open and flexible contractual terms
Thingsdata wants to encourage prospects and customers to explore the possibilities that IoT offers. We know from all our customers who already work with IoT applications that these are often not only about increasing efficiency, but also contributing to a more sustainable and safer society. That makes it even more important for us to remove obstacles for prospects and customers to discover IoT and offer flexible contractual terms.
Thingsdata therefore has open and flexible contractual terms for most M2M connectivity business cases. Clear and bright, without annoying obstacles. What we can offer is:
- No activation costs for the sim management system and the M2M simcards;
- No activation deadline;
- No minimum period active on the network;
- Flexibility in the sense of maximum downscaling;
- No fixed term, so can be canceled monthly;
- No purchase obligation (no minimum order quantity);
- No data consumption on one M2M simcard, equals no costs;
- Data bundles can be adjusted per calendar month.
Deploying M2M connectivity involves little to no risk!
For more information, you can contact us via telephone number 085-0443500 or by mail to email@example.com.