Short and sweet: you are responsible for following up and processing new requests from prospects or existing customers. Plus drawing up the agreements.
We are looking for an backoffice employee for our sales department, who wants to promote our products and services on the market and with that grow Thingsdata. You advise customers about Telecom, Internet and Cloud services of Thingsdata.
Who is Thingsdata
Thingsdata is an IoT specialist and creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market. The market for IoT network solutions is expected to grow at 22% per year, with the number of IoT devices expected to grow to 55 billion by 2025. Be part of this dynamic and exciting market. Thingsdata wants to seriously contribute to the growth of this dynamic and exciting market.
Thingsdata is looking for an office employee for our sales department. You are (partly) responsible for prospecting (including outbound cold calling, emailing) and generating new business opportunities by strategically identifying and engaging with prospects, documenting prospect information in our CRM and pitching Thingsdata’s unique products and services.
- Cold acquisition of new customers that fit the profile of Thingsdata;
- Warm acquisition with existing Thingsdata customers;
- Benchmarking products and services;
- Prospect and customer communication;
- Keeping track of market developments (both commercial and technical);
- Make calculations and analyses;
- You take action on contract terminations that lead to customer retention;
- Supporting our sales consultants;
- You take care of the administrative handling.
- A completed technical college or university education;
- You are available for 32 to 40 hours a week;
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Strong interest in and ability to learn new technologies;
- Commercial skills for gaining customer trust, advising, persuading and negotiating;
- Social skills for building and long-term maintenance of customer relationships and networks, being a discussion partner for working together in a sales team;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
With a predicted 25 billion connected IoT devices in the world by 2025, the commercial and technological possibilities of the IoT are endless. Not to mention the career paths this exciting industry has created. Thingsdata sets itself apart by delivering next-generation connectivity technology to customers in the Netherlands. The most exciting thing about working at Thingsdata is that we are only at the beginning of our journey. If you share our vision for the potential of IoT, we look forward to receiving your application.
Some of the benefits you get with Thingsdata:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture;
- A salary that matches the market and your experience
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic environment;
- 25 days vacation.
Send your resume with a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the position, please contact Jochem Koppes on 085-0443500.