In short: you are responsible for attracting new business internationally for Thingsdata. Are you that ”hunter” who wants to enter the most dynamic market of the moment?
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Consultant IoT who wants to promote our unique products and services on the international market and thereby grow Thingsdata internationally outside the Netherlands / Belgium and within the rest of Europe.
Who is Thingsdata
Thingsdata is an IoT specialist and creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market. The market for IoT network solutions is expected to grow at 22% per year, with the number of IoT devices expected to grow to 55 billion by 2025. Be part of this dynamic and exciting market. Thingsdata wants to seriously contribute to the growth of this dynamic and exciting market.
Are you a driven sales professional who thrives on results? If you are an experienced sales professional in IoT, with a successful track record in account management, then you might be the person who needs Thingsdata! We are looking for an experienced, customer-oriented professional to join our team as a Senior Consultant IoT. This is a unique opportunity to identify and cultivate new opportunities for Thingsdata. This role represents the company in building relationships with new customers.
- Easily build relationships with these decision-makers, at the C-Level level, and have extensive experience in finding and selling to new customers (hunter);
- Navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and understand the buying process;
- You are responsible for prospecting (including outbound cold calling, emailing, visits) and generating new business opportunities by strategically identifying and engaging prospects;
- Document prospect information in our CRM;
- Pitch Thingsdata its unique products and services, negotiate and conclude agreements while meeting and exceeding sales targets;
- In the IoT market segments, manage strategic customer accounts, assist them throughout their lifecycle and grow their business to increase device activations.
- A completed technical HBO or university education;
- At least 5 years of experience and successful in the world of IoT (M2M, LTE M, NB-IOT and LoRa);
- Experience selling value-added services or customer relationships in the segments and ecosystem of M2M, LTE M, NB-IOT, LoRa, IoT, data networks or telemetry;
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Strong interest in and ability to learn new technologies;
- Strong sales spirit, proven track record in sales (hunting).
With a predicted 25 billion connected IoT devices in the world by 2025, the commercial and technological possibilities of the IoT are endless. Not to mention the career paths this exciting industry has created. Thingsdata sets itself apart by delivering next-generation connectivity technology to customers in the Netherlands. The most exciting thing about working at Thingsdata is that we are only at the beginning of our journey. If you share our vision for the potential of IoT, we look forward to receiving your application.
Some of the benefits you get with Thingsdata:
- A fee that is based on your performance;
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture;
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic environment;
- 25 days vacation.
Send your resume with a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the position, please contact Jochem Koppes on 085-0443500.